Our Marking Lasers
Laser Marking Systems and Marking Lasers
For best integration: Laser system solutions for marking and engraving
FOBA’s high-performance marking and engraving lasers handle nearly all marking and engraving tasks. The marks and engravings produced set standards and persuade with their brilliance, permanence, protection against forgery, and precision. FOBA lasers are used in several industries to apply various types of contents on different kinds of materials – from organic materials to ceramics, glass, plastics and metals.
We offer solid-state laser markers and CO2 marking lasers which can be used to speedily produce premium-quality mark for products and materials in a flexible manner. They can also be used for integration into production facilities, special machines or FOBA workstations.
Several options for customized configurations:
- Various focusing lenses for marking fields of different sizes
- Four wavelength ranges for a wide range of applications: 355nm (UV), 532nm (green), 1,060-1,070nm (infrared), 10,600nm (infrared)
- Beam deflection units and protection classes for optimal integration
- Numerous languages for users around the world
- Customized configuration and client-specific solutions
- Cost-effective, thanks to the reliability of laser materials processing
- Low-maintenance marking systems (for the most part, without consumables)
- Flexible and capable of being used in a variety of ways
- The best tool for integration
- Marking during motion (mark on the fly) and stationary marking