Laser Engraving Machine
Reliable, precise, high-performance
The final product and the tool must remain absolutely safe during the laser-based manufacturing of tools and molds, medical devices or automotive parts. Complete attention to detail and precision are indispensable. Direct markings require maximum resolutions. Manufacturing processes must be lean and efficient. Solutions need to be supported by the system and technology to handle hard and challenging materials. FOBA system and process solutions distinguish themselves in this area and offer many advantages over classic methods.
And: They have proven their worth hundreds of installations across the world.
FOBA laser engraving machines are thus leaders in the field of deep laser engraving. They engrave, mark, smoothen, frost and process steels, ceramics and plastics with exceptional reliability and precision. Laser engraving machines are used for engraving industrial parts like medical devices, parts for automotive and aerospace construction or tools and molds precisely. Codes like DMC (DataMatrix Code), QR codes and barcodes as well as textures, logos and visual effects are possible.
Thanks to the software-controlled process – that eliminates manual work steps and prevents from material breakage and wear – the laser materials processing is economic and lean. Besides the direct part marking with laser, our process solution also integrates surface treatment steps like smoothing, matting/frosting, surface structuring and edge lettering. Patented camera systems ensure accurate processing with repetition accuracy.
Laser at your service:
- Laser materials processing (vision integration) with micrometer-precision and precise repeatability
- Guarantors of precision: Machine-integrated camera system IMP automatically detects workpieces and their positioning, adjusts the marking/engraving accordingly and provides the capability to achieve pre-mark and/or post-mark verifications
- High precision and flexibility: FOBA’s laser engraving machines provide laser engraving, laser marking, laser etching, deep engraving, marking, edge lettering, matting, frosting, structuring, surface treatment
- Lean and efficient laser engraving through coverage of the entire process
- Worldwide support and service