- Plastic part laser marking
- Robotic loading automation
- UDI Whitepaper
- Rudolf Medical
- Day and Night Design
- Black White Marking
- Case study automotive industry
- Laser marking of silicone elastomers
- Laser marking of dental products
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions
- How to create a reliable laser marking on medical stainless steel devices?
Metal component manufacturers apply direct markings to their products for a variety of reasons: Beyond legal regulations, there is also the need to permanently mark parts with excellent legibility to ensure reliable traceability. In addition, direct part marking is used to support the internal requirements that factory automation* involves. The challenge of laser marking metal components: The complex structures of the surface – such as castings in the automotive sector – may complicate the readability of the applied codes due to poor contrast. FOBA took on the subject and developed a solution.
You would like to learn how ultra high contrast marking helps you to create perfectly readable codes on complex surface structures?
You can download the complete application case study here.
To best answer your requirements, please enter your contact and demand details once and the download starts immediately. A repeated data entry is not required for further downloads, the download will start immediately.