- Plastic part laser marking
- Robotic loading automation
- UDI Whitepaper
- Rudolf Medical
- Day and Night Design
- Black White Marking
- Case study automotive industry
- Laser marking of silicone elastomers
- Laser marking of dental products
- Medical Device Marking: Challenges and Solutions
- How to create a reliable laser marking on medical stainless steel devices?
Laser ablation or paint removal in day and night design is the preferred method for creating high-contrast marks on technical controls that are clearly legible both during day and night. Sharp black and white contrasts ensure perfect visibility in the daytime while striking lightdark contrasts allow optimal visibility in the dark. High-performance laser markers process various coated or painted base materials with high precision, selectively removing individual layers of paint or coatings, and creating brilliant backlit buttons and controls in different colors.
You would like to know how to solve these challenges?
Download the whole document now!
To best answer your requirements, please enter your contact and demand details once and the download starts immediately. A repeated data entry is not required for further downloads, the download will start immediately.