The M2000 and M3000 are available in two housing sizes in three model options: as basic models, the M2000-B and M3000-B machines feature a worktable, while models M2000-P and M3000-P are equipped with three programmable axes (X, Y, Z) as standard. The R model, a 2-station turntable machine, rounds off the series. Thanks to various laser systems, as well as flexible and easily retrofitted options and accessories, the laser engraving machine’ hardware and software can be optimally customized to the customer's requirements.
Basic Models M2000-B and M3000-B
The entry-level models, M2000-B and M3000-B, are equipped with a programmable Z-axis, a spacious worktable and an electric lift door. The manually loaded general purpose marking machine is perfect for marking smaller and larger parts – for use in the automotive, metal and tools industries, in mechanical engineering, medical technology and in many plastics processing industries.
With movable area: M2000-P and M3000-P
With the P-model laser marking machine, different positions on a workpiece can be traveled to in three dimensions. If required, all P machines can also be developed in 5 axes. Thanks to their easily maneuverable axes, the laser stations are particularly suitable for the efficient processing of large and small batches of parts in pallets, and in general for batch fabrication as found in the automotive, metal and tools industries, in mechanical engineering, medical technology and in many plastics processing industries. Furthermore, both models are also suited for marking larger parts where marking positions are more difficult to reach or where marks have to be applied at several positions.
FOBA M2000-B/P and M3000-B/P come up with:
- Precision and process reliability for the highest quality of marking and efficient production: thanks to high-precision calibration, patented IMP camera system and rigid polymer concrete machine frame
- Flexible integration of customer processes: thanks to different available interfaces in the working chamber of the workstation and a flexible machine control
- Efficient production: thanks to a compact machine design and the easy accessibility from all sides
- Ergonomic machine design: enables both seated and standing work, ensures smooth production processes
- Adaptable down to the finest detail: with an extensive range of options, camera systems and various powerful fiber laser, geared to the respective customers’ requirements.