Our Service & Support
Our knowledge. Your edge
In customized and thoroughly practice-oriented seminars, we teach our customers how to handle their systems,
by using the respective laser systems, marking workstations and engraving machines.
We conduct our trainings in our international training centers, at locations of our worldwide partners or directly on-site at our customers’. All in-house trainings in our training centers take place in spacious, modern training rooms that are equipped with the latest technology. We carry the relevant marking systems for on-site trainings at our customers’, so that ongoing production processes are not disturbed. The practical application of the devices is simulated as accurately as possible. Our workshops thus contribute greatly towards process optimization and lay the foundations for executing our customers’ marking jobs in a more efficient manner.
- customized, practice-oriented trainings
- on topics such as hardware/ software/ maintenance / service
- or customer-specific trainings
- in our modern and spacious training centers
- or on-site at our customers’
- in German and English
- in groups up to max. 4 people.
We train (only applicable to Germany; language of training is German):
The person responsible for Laser protection according to
- OStrV (Regulation concerning the protection of employees against the hazards of artificial optical radiation – decree of artificial optical radiation occupational safety) and
- TROS laser radiation (Technical specifications for health protection in hazardous work with artificial optical radiation).
The person responsible for Laser protection is responsible for the safe operation of all laser equipment in the workplace. According to §5 (2) of the decree of artificial optical radiation occupational safety (OStrV), every employer is committed to appoint a qualified person as the person responsible for laser protection of record, before bringing into service laser equipment that belong to class 3R, 3B and 4. The necessary expert knowledge can be proven by participating in our training. The person responsible for Laser protection is obliged to take part in requalification activities in order to keep up-to-date with the latest safety regulations.
- basic technical knowledge about laser marking and engraving as well as about respective marking lasers, workstations and machines
- specialized knowledge about optimal handling to achieve optimum marking results (e.g. optimizing parameters according to the material to be marked, creating marking jobs)
- knowledge that helps you provide adequate details to our hotline if servicing is required
- knowledge that helps you eliminate small problems on your own
- knowledge about laser safety.
Overview Training Classes
|Security training||Acquisition of Expert knowledge according to § 5 (2) OStrV and section 5 TROS for the person responsible for Laser protection||Laser protection specialist||1 day|
|Laser physics / safety|
|General course||Laser physics and safety||Manager, team leader, safety officers||½ day|
|Laser systems and machines / laser marking and engraving|
|Basic course||Laser systems||Operators||1 day|
|Basic course||Laser systems||Operators, maintenance staff, service staff||2 days|
|Advanced course||Laser systems||Manager, team leader||1 day|
|Basic course||FOBA M1000||Operators||1 day|
|Basic course||FOBA M1000||Operators, maintenance staff, service staff||2 days|
|Advanced course||FOBA M1000||Manager, team leader||1 day|
|Basic course||FOBA M2000/3000-B/P/R||Operators||1 day|
|Basic course||FOBA M2000/3000-B/P/R||Operators, maintenance staff, service staff||2 days|
|Advanced course||FOBA M2000/3000-B/P/R||Manager, team leader||1 day|
|Basic course||Application training||Operators||½ day|
|Advanced course||Application training||Manager, team leader||1 day|
|Software / Vision (IMP – Intelligent Mark Positioning)|
|Basic course||FOBA MarkUS Software||Operators||1 day|
|Basic course||FobaDraw, SmartGraph Software||Operators||1 day|
|Basic course||FOBA IMP, MarkUS Software||Operators||1 day|
|Advanced course||FOBA IMP, MarkUS Software||Manager, team leader||1 day|
|Basic course||Corel Draw – optimization of graphics||Operators||1 day|