Webinar Lean manufacturing: Can lasers do more than marking?
April 28, 2022
4:00 PM Central European Time | 10:00 AM Eastern Time
What you can expect:
The term lean manufacturing originally comes from the automotive industry. The word lean here is used in the sense of avoiding waste and streamlining processes. Lean manufacturing is a strategic tool and a process improvement program to drive organizations towards cost reduction, strategic positioning for advantage, improved quality and profitability.
In this educational Webinar Dr. Faycal Benayad-Cherif, will illustrate how the integration of inspection tools and automation in laser marking machines enables lean manufacturing processes. Use cases from the automotive and the medical industries will be presented.
- What is lean manufacturing?
- How resource efficiency leads to green Management?
- How to decrease scrap when using a machine vision based laser marking system?
- What are the common mistakes and how to avoid them?
- What solutions will help reduce cost and increase yield?