ALLTEC GmbH is one of the international market and technology leaders
in the field of development and production of laser marking systems and
machines for laser engraving. As a company that operates at an international
level, we feel greatly obliged to act with responsibility with respect to our
nature and environment and would like to contribute towards protecting
and conserving them.
The following principles form the basis of the development of our business activities in an environmentally responsible manner, in compliance with all the relevant environmental laws:
- Compliance with all laws and regulations in the field of environmental, health and occupational safety.
- Construction, operation and maintenance of all plants/units, so that the release of pollutants and the generated waste are reduced to a minimum.
- Incorporation of environment, health and safety related objectives in relevant business functions that also include purchase, product design, research, development, production and product support.
- Consideration of environment, health and safety-related influences and consequences before selecting product materials and when developing new products or procedures.
- Execution of environment, health and safety-related audits at regular intervals.
- Correct disposal of waste, sorted according to material groups.
- If possible, reusable materials should be recycled and products that contain recycled materials should be purchased to save energy and to reduce waste.
- Sensitivity towards public concerns with respect to environment, health and safety-related topics.