About FOBA This is our philosophy:
ALLTEC Angewandte Laserlicht Technologie GmbH is one of the international market and technology leaders in the field of development and production of laser marking systems and machines for laser engraving. As a company that operates at an international level, we feel greatly obliged to act with responsibility with respect to our nature and environment and would like to contribute towards protecting and conserving them.
Our responsibility towards all our resources
The resources that our earth offers us are limited. We can already foresee the end in the supply of the main raw material and energy sources. Given this scenario, it is important that each responsible industrial enterprise takes necessary action. This is why environmental protection is our topmost priority and we endeavor to limit emissions that are released into the air, water and the surroundings as much as possible.
We operate in an ecologically responsible manner in accordance with our guidelines. Our guidelines were and are aimed at compliance with all environmental laws and regulations at the federal, state and community levels and at conserving and protecting our natural environment including air, water, land and other natural resources.
All employees are obliged to preserve natural resources and energy sources and to prevent and reduce waste. Before using a hazardous substance in our company, we check if it can be replaced with a harmless substance. This way, we can limit the adverse effects on the environment to as little as possible right from the start.
We are able to reduce the use of natural resources to a minimum through constant application and further development of the company management systems DBS (Danaher Business System) and DDS (Danaher Development System) in connection with the most modern production processes such as Lean Conversion and TPI (Transactual Process Improvement). Besides, we guarantee that all our operations at all locations are subject to a constant check to ensure that there is no harm caused to the environment and that the resources are used economically.
It goes without saying that all FOBA products fully satisfy the requirements of the following European guidelines:
- 2011/65/EU (RoHS) - Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment
- 2002/96/EG (WEEE directive) - Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment, Reg. no. DE 92613462
Our particular responsibility for preserving the environment finds expression through our RMA process (Return Materials Authorization) as well. We offer our clients the correct and environment-friendly way of disposing laser components that they no longer need or that are defective. All they need to do is to fill up an RMA form. This can be downloaded from our Homepage.
Environmental and health-related principles
The following principles form the basis of the development of our business activities in an environmentally responsible manner, in compliance with all the relevant environmental laws:
- Compliance with all laws and regulations in the field of environmental, health and occupational safety.
- Construction, operation and maintenance of all plants/units, so that the release of pollutants and the generated waste are reduced to a minimum.
- Incorporation of environment, health and safety related objectives in relevant business functions that also include purchase, product design, research, development, production and product support.
- Consideration of environment, health and safety-related influences and consequences before selecting product materials and when developing new products or procedures.
- Execution of environment, health and safety-related audits at regular intervals.
- Correct disposal of waste, sorted according to material groups.
- If possible, reusable materials should be recycled and products that contain recycled materials should be purchased to save energy and to reduce waste.
- Sensitivity towards public concerns with respect to environment, health and safety-related topics.