Whitepaper Laser Marking Plastics
Its versatility and its relatively low cost make plastic a universal material. Especially in medical technology and automotive engineering plastics are proving to be enormously efficient and are establishing technological trends.
Based on the nature of the plastic, its functional purpose and its intended use the requirements for its marking are varying. In the White Paper you will learn that the quality of the marking is determined by the type of the selected laser etching system, the utilized marking parameters, but also by the selection of special additives in the plastic mix.
You'll learn ...
- which sorts of plastics are being used for which applications
- what plastic additives are used for
- which are the marking procedures applied on plastics
- how to determine laser marking parameters precisely
- which impact automation has on the company
On 16 pages, you will obtain an overview of laser marking application in medical technology and automotive industry. Download our white paper "Plastic part laser marking" here: